Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Owh! =)


After testing her baby language theory on more than 1,000 infants around the world, Priscilla says there are 5 words that every babies 0-3 months old say - regardless of race and culture:
  • Neh="I'm hungry"
  • Owh="I'm sleepy"
  • Heh="I'm experiencing discomfort"
  • Eair="I have lower gas"
  • Eh="I need to burp"

These words are actually sound reflexes....

Check it out! Here's the link (to yesterday's Oprah Winfrey show) to read and or listen to this way cool revelation about baby-kind!

Cheerios!

D.~

4 comments:

Burfica said...

That lady that figured that out has way to much time on her hands. And to use taxpayer money for that research is so dang stupid. She only told what mothers have been figuring out for thousands of years. grrrrrrrrrrr

Dorko said...

lol...
Heh, Burfica, Heh?

Azathoth100 said...

Hmmm... maybe there is some universal language that we all know upon birth? Or that scientists are just really nuts.

EV said...

So, when someone says "Heh" that means they have a load in their drawers. I need some new friends. ;P

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.