Monday, November 27, 2006

Crunch time...

I may not be posting for a while...
Finals are hurling towards us.
Only 2 (2!!!???) weeks left for classes before finals week drains the living breath out of each and every surviving brain cell and nerve, that have not yet deserted me.
Plus...
I've a grand decision to ratify.
I'm thinking about pulling a double major.
For the equivalent of one more semester's work I can double degree.
One in graphic design
One in business
I'm 97% certain this is what I should do.
.
There was one consideration of special interest that I had been holding in reservation to taking this course and extending my time here at MCC.
.
After careful observations, prayers, and reflections over the questions I've asked and the answers (& non answers!) I've received - I'm pretty sure I know what the right pathway is here.

.
It's the one I'm already on!
.
...and that's a very good thing to carry into this finals week with me!
.
Cheerios to all of you!
=)
D.~

9 comments:

DLAK said...

My dear wonderful Dorko: I am sooooo proud of you and your accomplishments in and out of school. WOW! a double major!! You are my new hero :) Please post again soon. A babe with brains, where you been all my life?
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

I think dlak's got the "hots" fur ya!...lol...you go girl!

By all means..go for the double...you'll regret it if you don't!

Best of luck to you dP...
GOD bless you and give you all you need to get to where you wanna be!

Op~

Burfica said...

Only one other semester to pull of the double major sounds like a heck of a deal. hehehehe

So...when would that put you finishing school?? Just curious.

How was your thanksgiving baby??

Libby said...

yee-haaw, dorko!! go for it!!

Mia said...

Head down, butt up huh? Good luck, and remember soon you'll have a break!!

Azathoth100 said...

Um... can I have BooBerry instead of cheerios?
Seriously though, Go for it Dorko. Sounds like your practically there, might as well finish the race. Good luck on the finals, we'll be here when you get back to letting your brain breathe.

EV said...

Do it, smart move. And all my best wishes. I hope it's smooth sailing!! ;)

MomThatsNuts said...

Good luck on your finals...and GO FOR THE DOUBLE...2 is always better than one, unless its something yucky like 2 piles of dog poo or something....You dont NEED luck, your gonna be awesome!!!

Mom

Dorko said...

DLAK - (blushes) You're so cute. Thank you for the good cheer -xox right back 2U!

Op - I'll have no regrets here.

Burfica - I'll need 13 credits so just under what I'm pulling now (15.5) may have to be spread out between another year's time though, depending upon when they offer whichever classes.

My 'thanksgiving baby' was quite loveable thank you very much...
;-)
oh, wait...
you asking about food, family?
lol...

Libby - Whoo hoo too! (thanks!)

Miranda - lol - "head down, butt up" <-That "cracks" me up? lol!

Aza - you so sweet you can have anything you want... or are you just found of BooBerries b/c the word boob is inthere somewhere?

Mike - aye captain!

OK
it's offical
cause,
"Mom" told me to!
:P

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.