Thursday, November 16, 2006

10 Jacks...



The assignment was to create a ball & jacks scene. This picture used to be a lip-stick, a perfume bottle, an ear-ring & an eyebrow pensil. I decided not to "reinvent the wheele" so I used the basic back ground and materials to create the new scene. the red ball used to be the lip stick. The jacks here, used to be 1 dangle ear ring. I'm also supposed to apply a "depth of field effect" - just haven't gotten that far yet....
When I do - I'll doc. it here.

Cheerios to all who pass this way!
and...
if I don't get back on before next Thursday...
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!!!
=)
D.

7 comments:

Burfica said...

I love how you have the shadows and reflections. Very cool

And a very Blessed Thanksgiving to you too hun.

Libby said...

Dorko, you are SO TALENTED!!

Azathoth100 said...

Nice job Dorko.
Thanks for the support.

Mia said...

Ohhh I loved that game.

Unknown said...

And a happy "turkey day" to you too.

Someone called me a turkey the other day...did that mean they wanted to eat me?

Unknown said...

oh..forgot to put in there.."good work" with the graphics...

Op~

EV said...

I LOVE it! The shadow, reflection, contrasts and perspective .... just great! Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.