Friday, August 11, 2006

Peek-a-Boo...


Thought I'd look in on the old blog just to see if anything was going on... and maybe leave an update. I am looking forward to visiting you all after the semester starts... I definately have some catching up to do! =)
I'll be adjusting to this crazy schedule with the work I'm doing right now - just in time for it to end, and for me, to start school up again.
If I happen to be in town, at the paper tomorrow, (it may end up that way depending on how much work I get done for them tonight!?) I'll up date some art here... if not I promise, come Monday afternoon - updates.
Big smile and warm wishes for any and all who pass this way...
Hugs,
D ~

5 comments:

Burfica said...

I sure have missed you girlie.

Unknown said...

Me too

DLAK said...

Hey sweety, your art is getting soooooo good. Thank you for always having a kind word, you are such sweetheart.

Unknown said...

Hey - that first drawing rocks - who is that? Is he a star or performer?

You sure are good - now how about that picture?

Dorko said...

Locusx1y2 - I can't answer question 1 without permission from the person I did the drawing for.
Question 2: humm... (I've wondered the same thing)
Question 3: now, now... tell the truth and let the Lord love ya... didn't I already send a photo your way?

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.