Saturday, July 29, 2006

Whew! Hot Hot Hot Summer....

We like a little heat in our summers, now don't we?
.
I'll let ya'll wonder if I'm 'just' talking about the weather... or... not? (heh)
.
School will have to start for me to get a break in the action out here on the Prairielands.
I'm working here and here and while I'm not actually working at this place, I am working with these people...
There's a link to a recent, local news release, related to economic development, the center for enterprise, main-street development and this 21CSI on their Web Page (I'm being told that is scheduled for an up date in the near future)...
I'm enjoying a VERY minor roll in (human) resource development with the 21CSI people... hoping all goes well - would love to find a way to build and continue rather than work myself out of a great job... however... it'll be what it'll be, my focus right now is on the present.
.
Reminds me of that old quote I love so well:
Yesterday is History
Tomorrow is a Mystery
Today is a Gift -
That's why we call it 'the Present'
.
I promise to post an update on my drawings soon...
Just gotta make the rent ...and um, 'grab a little summer gusto' fer m'self while the getting's good! lol! ;-)
.
Cheerios to all who pass this way...
D~

7 comments:

Azathoth100 said...

You started to worry me there Dorko. Glad things are ok, and hope your getting all the 'Hot' you can handle.

Burfica said...

glad to see you on again. Hope you can get on more often.

My blog won't let me on it. Just a blank screen. ahhhhhhhhhhh

EV said...

Remember we talked about the plants? Well, just look at 'em. Hmmmmmm. ;)

Burfica said...

I'm back and my blog is back yayyyyyyyyyyy

Unknown said...

hey - you are good - I'd like to see your undate on the drawings. I'd like to see you too. Can you send me a picture?

locusx1y2@yahoo.com

MomThatsNuts said...

I hate you.... I mean I love you...I mean dammit Im jealous of your wonderful talent...I cant do anything WAAAAHHHHHH.....
glad your still around.....
and what is this "summer gusto" you speak of??? I want some too

mom

Dorko said...

Aza - Fear not! (pant, pant...)

Burfica - Yea! <- to getting your glitches worked out!

Mike - =) (Big Smile)

Locusx1y2 - Updates coming... I'll let your curiosity ride for a while on the other... :P

Mom - Love U2! I got the feeling you grab plenty of 'gusto' every chance you get...

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.