Monday, August 14, 2006

Promises kept...




I know.
I know, I know, I know. All this time - this summer time - and the woman's still not done with them yet. Plus I've got MORE! More projects in my head that I need to get down on paper - however these shown here need that all satisfying finish given to them, first! ;-)
The last 4 weeks have been gruling in terms of time management... Will be looking forward to this Friday with great thanksgiving - for it's payday, yes, but more importantly for being given an opportunity to do what I love to do... (sighs)
Today - all my household chores and the priority heir apparent, THE LAWN - in desperate need of a mow job, tomorrow... more service to my gainful employments. Next week? Semester 3 out of 4 ... getting there - priceless! =)
OK
Hope you enjoyed the brief update... I'll be back soon to post the finals on these and maybe some starts on some others.
Have a Grrreat week!
D.~

12 comments:

EV said...

Howdy! You sound awful busy - take care. OK? ;)

Burfica said...

hmmmmmm I think I recognize one of those. hehehehe

Jim said...

wont u do a nude of me ?



, ,
TO All my indian friends and lovers and all nationalities who love indians
, ,

click here

Dorko said...

Mike - Thanks, I have been.
Burfica - um-hum.
Saby - Didn't you already send me one all wrapped up in a blue ribbon? ;-)

Dorko said...

P.S. - Saby, beautiful link. Thanks for sharing! =)

Unknown said...

oh - you are good - real good!

dangermama said...

those are great!

Azathoth100 said...

Take a breath sometimes. Talk about running at full speed. Hope everything works out good.

Unknown said...

Hey I am not sure if this is the right sight, but if it is, I am not sure you remember me, but if you do... I'm back!! And posting again! I'm in Hawaii now!

Dorko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

And what do you mean about that statement?

What? You don't like me? Don't mees with me...I'll snach those headphones off your head. You sure got a long tongue too!

Dorko said...

Hey now, locusx1y2... let's not git our knickers in a bunch.
See, I'd been to your blog... (very nice, btw, welcome to the bloggersphere!) which has changed, and changed s'more since my first visit there.
YOU was the one saying how awful mean and terrible you are/been. I was just flowing along with it.
I learnt alooooooong time ago to listen VERY carefully to what men say about themselves - and then look closely over what it is they do... do this & you'll darn sure find out the truth about 'em all... eventually.
;-)
Cheerios 2U Locusx1y2

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.