Wednesday, January 30, 2008

In My Dreams...

I went over to Libby's blog and she's a little freaked about her horoscope today...
so...
I took a looksie at mine:

Here's my horoscope for the day:

Gemini


January 30, 2008

Some strange and mystical dreams, possibly involving angels or other spiritual beings, could come your way tonight, dear Gemini. The messages conveyed by the dreams could well shed light on a romantic relationship that you might not understand too well recently. Therefore, keep a notebook by your bed tonight so that you can write down the details of the dream as soon as you wake up. You'll want to consider them all very carefully to see if you can figure out what is going on.


(That pen and notebook are already there - they have been 4 weeks, now - since the roll-over of this new year... I just felt I needed to start doing this. )
=)

Humph.


Maybe I can ask whatever comes my way tonight, 'where have all the good, romantic relationship possibilities been hiding out???'
Oh, wait... I can answer that one! 'They're not hiding out, it's me, I'm the 'recluse'.

Now, what?
My luck? -> I'll sleep so soundly tonight that I'll not remember a single one of my dreams....

Heeheehee

Here's a little thought I found while looking over images:

Do not search for us, we will find you.
Do not wait for us, we are here... all ready.
Do not whisper your name, we know it well.
We have loved you forever, time will tell...
We are your Guardian Angels.
- Author Unknown
~

2 comments:

Burfica said...

That statue is amazing. I am so loving it!!!!!

I haven't looked up my horoscope in so long. I'm almost scared too. hehehehe

Libby said...

...dorko...i always read my horoscepe & laugh about how wrong it is...but every once in a while...

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.