Saturday, July 12, 2008

The world needs more healers...



Today's Gemini Horoscope: Jul 12, 2008



There is a warm, sensitive feeling to the day that you are apt to find quite comforting, dear Gemini. Your nurturing instincts are going to be extremely appreciated by others who might be grasping for something stable to grab hold of. Sensitive issues are your specialty and, whether you realize it or not, you have natural psychic abilities that are quite healing for anyone* who comes in contact with this side of you.





*[this I know...it's a big part of why I pray, everyday...]

2 comments:

Burfica said...

I love the picture, and what a heck of a horoscope today.

Dorko said...

Yea.
I liked it too, because psychic abilities aint nothin' without the touch of "the master's hand". (IMHO)

I also thought, "Well, 'amen' to anyone coming in contact with me today, as I'm going home to hide out & work on my thesis!"

Then I forgot about all this and then the phone rang... and I answered it, of course!

Doh
(Let's just hope, the conversation was helpful - God knows I try to be!)

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.