Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Eggs















I Love Easter! Hope everyone had a blessed one this year. We did the Easter Story Eggs with the little children in Sunday school. I love teaching Sunday school! My little class yesterday was full of boys - all full of life - ! At this stage in development they seem to be just as chatty as what the girls are, maybe more! lol! I just saw a list of 'Things I'd like to do before I die' on NWJR's blog... that reminds me, I'd like to take a stab at decorating eggs like these in the photo - at least once, before I get too old, arthritic, or 'shaky' to git r done! Here's a link to a web page about Easter Eggs.


2 comments:

Burfica said...

Those are awesome, I can't even do the crayon thing, so I just dye them one color. hehehehehe

Alekx said...

do it now, you have the ability, you have the talent.
do it do it do it do it do it...
NOW

:-)
Love ya

1 Corinthians 12:31

... covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.